IRC host a monthly clean and sober Social Evening on the last Friday of the Month, every month. This gives people who are in or seeking recovery, and members of the broader community, the chance to get together, in a safe and friendly place to chat or listen to live music, dance, socialise and have fun.
SOCIAL EVENINGS - CULTURE CHANGE
Working collaboratively, we continue to build social capital with those in recovery to influence how local services are planned, organised and delivered.
• Bi Monthly Steering Group meetings
• Addictions / Recovery Sub Group of the HSCP Advisory Group
– 4 meetings a year
• Consultations - Tobacco Strategy / Health Improvement Team / HSCP Engagement / Recovery Orientated Systems of Care (ROSC)
taking in the Quality Principles - Standard Expectations of Care and Support in Drug and Alcohol Services
• Assisted in planning & facilitating activities as part of Supporting Communities Week October 2015:
Opening Event; Art Therapy; Greenock Prison; Street Soccer; Recovery Ceilidh
• Developed booklets & marketing materials
• Developed SPS Greenock - Recovery Café
The aforementioned has helped to enhance & shape local service delivery to better suit the needs of the people who use them.
CLICK HERE to visit the IRC Facebook Page
Inverclyde Community Care Forum
Telephone 01475 728628
Get in touch, view documents, brochures and information - available to view and download online by clicking HERE